Mackenzie's 6th birthday party at Cheer Station. She had a blast!! and all the parents welcomed the activity they got at the party after being stuck inside for 3 days during Ice Storm 2007. And if you don't live in Austin then you have NO idea how it completely shuts down when a little ice falls and chaos begins.
Hard to believe my baby girl is now 6 going on 16! She can have an attitude that will fool you into thinking she's much older than she is. I'll need help to get through the sneaking out to meet her boyfriend. I've been there, done the same thing so I have to keep that in mind too!
Forgot to mention we got Mackenzie a hamster....Sean calls it a mouse but it's really a hamster living in a pink cage. She's cute but she sure does like to run on her wheel at 1am. We probably should have thought about that before we decided for the hamster over the hermit crabs.
Happy Birthday Mackenzie!! January 23, 2001

0 comments:
Post a Comment